Try this DELICIOUS French Vanilla Iced-Coffee Recipe
The summer months can be challenging if you are a coffee drinker.
Although coffee really is a ritual, during the hot days it can be difficult drinking a hot beverage.
Thank god for iced-coffee!
But Ice-coffee also has its draw backs. The best way to enjoy cold brew is with some added sweetness.
Here is an easy and simple recipe for adding adding some creamy sweetness to that ice-brew. This homemade French Vanilla Ice-Coffee recipe makes for the perfect summer drink!
Making The Iced Coffee:
- 1 cup of brewed coffee, refrigerated for 4+ hours
- 1/4 cup vanilla syrup (1/8 cup for reduced sweetness)
- Half and Half Creamer
- 2 cups of Ice
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
Instructions for the syrup:
- Heat water and sugar in a saucepan over med heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce, and simmer.
- Simmer for 5-8 minutes, remove from heat.
- Stir as it cools
Instructions for coffee:
- Add ice-cubes to a glass
- Pour refrigerated brew over ice-cubes
- Add vanilla syrup and creamer to taste
That’s it! It’s that easy.
A delicious, sweet, creamy and refreshing brew is ready to go. With a little adjusting of the syrup ingredient portions you can fine tune exactly how sweet you like you French vanilla brew.
Nothing like a recipe you can dial in for exactly your tastebuds.